The Blonde Man Has Finally Arrived

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
The Blonde Man Has Finally Arrived
  • A blonde man is in the bathroom and his wife shouts: "Did you find the shampoo?" 
  • He answers, "Yes, but I'm not sure what to do... it's for dry hair, and I've just wet mine."
  • A blonde man shouts frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her Contractions are only two minutes apart!" 
  • "Is this her first child?" asks the Doctor. 
  • "No!" he shouts, "this is her husband!"
  • A blonde man is in jail. The guard looks in his cell and sees him hanging by his feet. 
  • "Just WHAT are you doing?" he asks. 
  • "Hanging myself," the blonde replies. 
  • "The rope should be around your neck" says the guard. 
  • "I tried that," he replies, "but then I couldn't breathe."
  • An Italian tourist asks a blonde man: "Why do scuba divers always fall Backwards off their boats?" To which the blonde man replies: "If they fell forward, they'd still be in the boat."
  • A friend told the blonde man: "Christmas is on a Friday this year." The blonde man then said, "Let's hope it's not the 13th."
  • Two blonde men find three grenades, and they decide to take them to a police station. 
  • One asked: "What if one explodes before we get there?" The other says: "We'll lie and say we only found two."

Only KC would understand these ......  it's Saturday guys .. wake up.  :lol!:

Back