TG in PA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I plan to box them up and send them to jsteurrys. Now I hope I did not disappoint anyone, certainly I was contacted by Mnt money the first but that was based in part on me supplying wrong info about having .40 and .50 loads that I do not have. At least the records will be preserved and I know jsteurrkys will share if anything is needed by others. Just wish I would have got the correct information out to start.

Update: Packing it up I did find intermixed about 15 loads for the .50. No .40s except one load for a centerfire .416 Rigby. Mnt monkey: I will send the .50 loads to you if you give me your mailing address. I feel better that I discovered that mixed in with the .45 stuff. Thought it would be in a separate binder.

TG in PA has provided us with Tons of Valuable Info over the years to keep us Safe. Too Bad they didn't send his PT Equipment to someone that would keep it going.

gle 3105 Are then any weight bullets etc. or speeds you are looking at and I will look at his .375 SML materials?
Jim’s, Sorry to have not been punctual in replying . Especially with your generosity of sharing this info.
For my 375 I look at 235,250 &270 grain pills.
BTW, I’m a transplant from Doug’s as well.

So thankful for the information and the help and I sure wanted to express that publicly here ,,I highly value these Trace records and I will see their put to good use and passed on to others.

Glad the pressure trace/load materials arrived safely. You are welcome.

I will see if he has such listings for the .375.

To Gle 3105 If you go to Doug's and click on Savage/Smokeless Muzzleloading and then click on Load info-TG in PA Board and then click on TG in PA pressure Trace Data Thread way at the the bottom/last he has .375 loads in some of the weights you desire. If that does not help I will see if he has more in my materials.
Keep me posted how you do,, I may dust off my .375. First I had a Krieger but how it is a PN I think with work done by Cole Myers of Van Wert. Have not heard from him in years after a bad shop fire.

Back