T/C Omega .50 cal dilemma

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between my oldest son and I we have both, his SS fluted barrel and factory laminated stock. My blued model now has a Boyts laminated stock, both are non thumb hole stocks. With the real stocks they look, feel and carry like a real gun. Can't you tell I'm not bias? Both terrific shooters with blackhorn.

Between my oldest son and I we have both, his SS fluted barrel and factory laminated stock. My blued model now has a Boyts laminated stock, both are non thumb hole stocks. With the real stocks they look, feel and carry like a real gun. Can't you tell I'm not bias? Both terrific shooters with blackhorn.
@mike nelson my goodness 😮 that blued w/ custom stock must be easy on eyes!!!

I have them both, not parting with them, basically they are hard to come by these days, so if you’re serious,when you see one don’t hesitate to buy it. I haven’t seen a dream season for sale in a while. good luck, keep checking gun broaker
@dwm the way this thread is going I better start rearranging the gun safe 🤦‍♂️

Currently own 5 omegas. One of them being a blued barrel, 2 stainless full length omegas, one dream season and one x7..and I’ll be honest they all shoot fantastic and keep right up with eachother at the range. Haven’t noticed too much difference in velocity between the blued barrel and the 2 stainless barrels of equal length but they do like different loads for the best accuracy tho. Any omega is gonna be an awesome rifle..as for finding a dream season or an x7 keep an eye on gun broker. Sometimes they pop up

There’s your chance, seems a little high, but if you really want it take a shot , you won’t be disappointed

Go for it, i have two of them, great guns, my two grandsons are each getting one when old enough.

I’d say it’s a pretty fair price when you consider how often they come up for sale..guys usually don’t part with them
I have to agree when I think about it, they just don’t show up for sale that often, it’s worth what you’re willing to pay

Back