Stuff

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday i brush hogged the trails for the last time this year. Also delivered and set up the blind i built. It overlooks the hog feeder. This is the first wooden blind i've built. The metal blinds must have foam insulation inside because they are noisy. Bang a gun barrel on metal and the hog is gone.

ihaTOmHl.jpg

The hogs trashed the deer plot i planted: They rooted up and ate the winter rye seed. Will replant after i fill the unfenced hog feeder about 250 yards south of the plot. That may keep them off the plot. Will also deliver a trap to the property.

1p8t9YBl.jpg

yXYsIhvl.jpg

Next week i will brush hog the trails at our lease.

Yesterday i brush hogged the trails for the last time this year. Also delivered and set up the blind i built. It overlooks the hog feeder. This is the first wooden blind i've built. The metal blinds must have foam insulation inside because they are noisy. Bang a gun barrel on metal and the hog is gone.

ihaTOmHl.jpg

The hogs trashed the deer plot i planted: They rooted up and ate the winter rye seed. Will replant after i fill the unfenced hog feeder about 250 yards south of the plot. That may keep them off the plot. Will also deliver a trap to the property.

1p8t9YBl.jpg

yXYsIhvl.jpg

Next week i will brush hog the trails at our lease.
Floyd that is a damned nice blind you built.
Those hogs tear up a lot of ground. Found that the last time we were out to OK.
Take care.

Back