spin jag vs spin adapter ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffB1961

Reaction score
i was gonna order a spin jag in a few weeks but looking around their site i found the spin adapter kit .

https://www.spinjag.com/spinadapter.php
1665406510608.png

since i already have two barns aligners for TMZs/TEZs i'm thinking this spin jag might be a better option because i could also use my bore brush/mop with it . since i'm %99 sure i wont be buying any Parker Match/Hunter bullets and the TEZs will be the pointiest bullet i'll use , is there any reason why i might want to choose the spin jag over the spin adapter ?

The spin jag is great, for other attachments I just use the other side of the ramrod and hold the spin jag so the rod spins for whatever attachment I need. The spin jag really does hold a patch well too.

Both work great and I use them. I think I’d get the adapter if I were you and save a couple bucks. Although, it’s worth remembering that spin accessories aren’t really necessary. We got along for years (and most still do) without them.

Latest posts

Back