scope help asap

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Reaction score
I am in the process of building a .45 smokeless muzzleloader. I had planned on getting the scope as the last thing after the gun is completed and was more than likely going with a Bushnell Elite. But there's a sportshop by me that has Zeiss Conquests 3-9x40 for $299 tomorrow morning only! I have never owned a Zeiss but people that have them love em. What should I do?

That scope is awesome. MUCH better than the Bushnell Elite's, imo. If you can find it for that price...I'd jump on it. Its one of the best under $500 scopes you can buy for sure, maybe THE best.

I have three Conquest and love them. Great Price Too! I am told the 3-9x40 is being discontinued.

I think I'm gonna do it. Got the OK from the better half which is rare!

The OK that you got, was it the: K, OK, or Okay. Three different meanings, lol. Tread lightly my friend as your weekend may depend on it.

Well that was a bit crazy but I am now the owner of a new Zeiss. I got there a little before 8 when they open. The line must have been about 350 people deep! They also had a crazy sale on some depth finder. So once in the door half went to the fishing side and half went to the guns. Now I know what its like black Friday shopping for a flat screen Lol. Can't wait to compare it side by side to my other scopes. Thanks guys.

For that price I wouldn't hesitate. They have excellent glass.

I think that is funny that you mentioned this. I had a friend pick me up 2 last Saturday morning. You can't beat a Zeiss for less than $300.

Latest posts

Back