REDFIELD REV and REDHEAD MOUNTS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly, how do I fit the lense cap was the question org57 asked. And your reply was.

Muley said:
Way more scope than a ML needs. Got anything smaller?

The most important thing with scopes for me is to mount them as low as possible. Can't be done with a 50mm.

Omega45 said:
Exactly, how do I fit the lense cap was the question org57 asked. And your reply was.

Muley said:
Way more scope than a ML needs. Got anything smaller?

The most important thing with scopes for me is to mount them as low as possible. Can't be done with a 50mm.
Exactly! Since the 50mm lens wasn't being used. An easy fix would be to put a smaller scope on if he had one.
Is that really hard for you understand. I seem to remember he said he had a smaller scope, but thought the 50mm was clearer. It wasn't unless it was a better scope .

No he had a 50mm scope. Not hard for me to understand, just hard for you to say you were wrong.

Still? Really? I think you guys passed up the question being asked here a long ways back.

Omega45 said:
No he had a 50mm scope. Not hard for me to understand, just hard for you to say you were wrong.
Wrong about what? I gave my opinion on how he could fix the problem.

ky9pointer said:
i ordered my new scope and mounts. i ordered the 3x9x50 scope and cant wait to get it in the mail and pout it on my gun and fire some rounds down range!!!
GregK said:
Still? Really? I think you guys passed up the question being asked here a long ways back.
What question? 8)

GregK said:
Omega likes to try and put me down and argue. The problem is, he never has a point, so it just drags on.

Guys, I put my two cents worth. Take it for what is worth, and if I can help you out on anything let me know. I'm going to get my stuff ready to go to the range on Sunday. You all have a good night. :D 8)
Carlos

wow
i took a break from internet play and i missed a TON on here about my 50mm REDFIELD!!
i bought it for the extra light cause thats the only time i see deer moving in my hunting area.
there is maybe a 16th or possibly a 32nd of an inch from the bottom of scope to top of barral. the redhead mounts are amazing fit and easy to install. it all fits nicely on the gun and when i bring gun up to fire.
sorry for causing such a raucus here... lol

Back