• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE New CVA Wolf 3X9 Scope & Mount

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling a new Konus 3-9 power scope that came on a CVA Wolf V2 muzzleloader. It has never been used. Decided to go back to my old scope & mount. Scope is adjustable 3-9 power Scope can be used on any gun but the mounts are CVA and? Scope, mount & screws $85. Pick up in Eureka, Missouri or will ship UPS for an additional $12.

Attachments

• cva scope #1.jpg
    cva scope #1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • cva 3.jpg
    cva 3.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • cva 2.jpg
    cva 2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • cva scope 1.jpg
    cva scope 1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Selling a new Konus 3-9 power scope that came on a CVA Wolf V2 muzzleloader. It has never been used. Decided to go back to my old scope & mount. Scope is adjustable 3-9 power Scope can be used on any gun but the mounts are CVA and? Scope, mount & screws $85. Pick up in Eureka, Missouri or will ship UPS for an additional $12.
I will take it

I’ll add this just for what it is worth.
I purchased the CVA Optima combo and the 3-9 Konus scope. This was my first experience with this brand of scope. (All of the scopes I have are Leupold with some Nikons).
The elevation adjustment did not work. Windage adjustment worked perfectly. But I did like the scope in that the click adjustments were very positive and “felt good” whatever that means. Their website says guaranteed or return it. So that’s on my to do list.

Not the model here but I hav 2 Konus Pro M-30 scopes and I reall like them. One is on a 700ML and the other on a CF.
I got a Konus a couple years ago as part of a combination package. It failed and I contacted the seller for return instructions. They said never mind a replacement is on it's way. That is the way to do business!

Konus scopes are made in Italy by an Itailan family. The Italians rule the optics market. They own several big companies like Oakey Sunglasses. Corporate name is Luxottica.

Latest posts

Back