Ready For Ohio UPDATED!!!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a Moderator's retreat. It's Doohan's idea. A couple non-moderators are going as well. I think that all the moderators except Cayuga and myself are going.

Go figure...soon as I Retire the Mods get their own Retreat!! Least us Retired ole Folks should get a Mod Retirement Villa or sumpin!! :lol:

Me and Chuck are loaded up. I picked up two cases of shells last night. :shock: We might even make a pitt stop at Cabelas. :)

Well today we had a fine tuning of shooting skills at the local trap & skeet range. Nugbuk broke in his brand new Beretta and I was dusting the clays with the ol' standby 870 Remington Wingmaster... Yesterday was a quick training session with our favorite dog trainer and I can wholeheartedly say that "we is ready". All I can say is that I hope you guys are ready, cause the dogs have been known to get a little cantankerous if there are too many misses :lol:

P3050003Small.jpg

P3050001Small.jpg

VENISONEATR said:
Well today we had a fine tuning of shooting skills at the local trap & skeet range. Nugbuk broke in his brand new Beretta and I was dusting the clays with the ol' standby 870 Remington Wingmaster... Yesterday was a quick training session with our favorite dog trainer and I can wholeheartedly say that "we is ready". All I can say is that I hope you guys are ready, cause the dogs have been known to get a little cantankerous if there are too many misses :lol:

P3050003Small.jpg

P3050001Small.jpg

We'll just have to do the best we can :wink:

With that warm front it is sure to be a bit windy.. I hope it dies down by Saturday

Doohan said:
With that warm front it is sure to be a bit windy.. I hope it dies down by Saturday

Guys we'll just have to make the best of it! Bring some rain gear....

I live in Celina, Ohio and my farm is near Sidney, Ohio. You guys will not be too far away. I hope the Ohio weather treats you well. Have a good time.

Well I get on the big bird tomorrow and I'll see everyone at Roundhead! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Ohio upland update!

WHOA MAN! I have EATEN more and SHOT more and LAUGHED MORE than I ever have in a LONG LONG TIME! It's amazing what can happen when you get a group of yankees and us rebels together! :lol:

For one thing I am typing on Pats "cell-phone modem thingy" and we are just glad to be on line! Grouse and I shot...NO KIDDING...TWENTY-FIVE FREAKIN boxes of 12ga shells.....and the actual HUNT is TOMORROW! :shock:

What we have here is one of the greatest groups of people EVER!

Will report more after the hunt tomorrow and after we all get home!

JJsHunt.jpg
[/img]

Chuck:

Looks like a great place. If your shoulder can take it, try the International Trap. It's a bit different than regular trap........ :shock:

Blue-Dot-37.5

We had good weather in this part of Ohio today, I hope it holds for all you tomorrow. Everybody have good shooting.

I just heard the weather, it is supposed to get to 71 F on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back