POWER BELTS FOR .54 CAL AND OFF SET SCOPE MOUNT FOR T/C RENEGADE

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buck_hunter_87

Reaction score
OTHER THAN THE 295 LEAD POWER BELTS WHERE CAN I FIND PLATNUMS AND OTHER WEIGHTS. CABELAS REALLY DOES NOT HAVE A VARIETY NOR DOES GANDER MOUNTAIN. ANY OTHER HELP WOULD BE NICE. HEY GANDER I CAN'T REMEMBER IF IT WAS YOU THAT HAD THE OFFSET SCOPE MOUNT FOR A THOMPSON CENTER RENEAGADE OR IF IT WAS SOME ONE ELSE. IF NOT WHERE CAN I GET ONE?? :scratch:

Must have been someone else. I'd give TC a call and ask where you could find one.

For other .54cal powerbelts, www.powerbeltbullets.com www.midsouthshootersupply.com [url=//www.grafs.com]www.grafs.com www.budsgunshop.com (look under CVA at buds)[/url]

I will be adding a place on the forum with all the direct links for the cheapest powerbelts available.

As for the .54cal platinums, they are not made, i dont think there is enough demand out there for them.

Dont shoot the lead powerbelts, they are the worse i have ever shot and performance of the 295g .50cal was horrible.

Back