Pic of new Bone Collector DOA 250

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pic of new Bone Collector DOA 250

Nice. I wish you could get that in realtree apg camo where the bone collector symbol isnt so visible. Looks good on a black synthetic though.

Bone Collector logo is cheesy. It is the only way Bushnell sells that particular scope. We will see how it tracks this weekend.

Yeah i actually didnt really mind it til everything i saw hunting related had it on it. Looking forward to seeing how she does though, my v2 is laying in my study in pieces so i still have awhile before i decide lol.

You wouldn't think replacing a clip would take this long.

No i didnt think it would. Its ok right now because its summer but if this would of happened a little before gun season I might feel a little different lol. I figured a wham bam pop the clip back on and ship it out type fix..

CVA is still moving into their new building. I know when i spoke with Megan, she said her side was shut down for 2 weeks just to get everything in order.

When i talked to the guy the other day he said he didnt know anything about my repair order which he probably wouldnt. It was just a little scary when he said that i tracking said it was delivered there. It hasnt been real long, 8 buisness days not counting the holiday and holiday weekend. Im just very impatient and like to have my stuff back before i send it out lol.

LOL oh i know. I believe they have a 10 day period before they can get to guns that just came in. It will get fixed up for certain, you can count on that.

Yep i have no doubt about it

Back