NEW OWNER 10ML II

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the only thing RW usually makes is..........................well your new here but keep reading and you will figure it out very soon.

wp_mini06.gif

No suggestions for fireworks??? Well, guess I'll have to donate it. Picked up the rifle last night. No time to do anything but open it up...saw a vhs tape though...think I like it already....pictures are better than words! Pretty cold up here for range work but don't have barrel heating problems. Keep you posted. smoker

How do you guy's do that animation thing? My Granddaughter thought Rilfemans POOH was " Adorable". smoker

Hey Rick,

I have been working with Kramers in Celina advising them with some ideas on what to stock for MZ's .. .

They now have N110, 5744, a wide selection of HPH sabots and XTP's in 250/300 in stock!

Better go get some before I buy em all up! :lol: 8)

smoker said:
Randy, I think them guy's are pickin on ya. Well, the gun is in and I've got to pick it up today. Does anyone know how to make fireworks out of pyrodex pellets, clean shot, and some 'FF' something ( can't remember )?
All I can say is good ridence(sp)! smoker

Sure...

Old Tennis balls, Cannon fuses and duct tape.....

JJ- thats great- we'll have a shop in the area with the right stuff....Are their prices on the MLII any better now than before the change? It was a bit steep before :shock: .... Rick

So anything round is good? Just did a check on the cost of that stuff.....think I'll try to sell it before I blow it up. Should have ~ 50.00 worth. Now I gotta find a pretty silver scope to put on it. Tried my black one but.........it's ugly. smoker

Doohan: I never realized you were from the Countyseat in Auglaize County. I am from the Countyseat in Mercer County, not too far away. I got my Savage ML from Kremers. A nice gun shop and they have an excellent indoor pistol range and league.

Back