My new Accura V2

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triumphant

Reaction score
Just got my brand new Accura V2. Put a new Redfield Revolution 3-9x40 scope on it w/ Warne rings. Can't wait to shoot it.
russchristristin1323.jpg

russchristristin1325.jpg

russchristristin1326.jpg

russchristristin1327.jpg

russchristristin1328.jpg

russchristristin1329.jpg

nice rifle, im looking for a scope myself been considering the redfield.

Thanks, I like the Redfield so far...haven't shot the rifle yet, so I don't know how it will hold up yet. It has Leupold's lifetime warranty, so the customer service should be great if I have any problems.

Nice looking rifle, I hope that you have better luck with the Redfield than I did mine only lasted 2 months, recoil ripped the innards apart.

thats one great looking ml,have you had a chance to shoot it yet?

Nice looking rifle, I hope that you have better luck with the Redfield than I did mine only lasted 2 months, recoil ripped the innards apart.

Hummmm!

I believe if the scope is properly mounted you will have no problems whatsoever. Looks like Durasight rings and bases so you should be good to go. Post some range pictures and lets see how that purdy rifle shoots!

Your going to need my shipping address to send me that rifle right? :lol:

Nice to see someone else from Ohio on here. Congrats on the Accura, I bought one this spring (original version). Can't wait for muzzy season this year.

That's a really good looking ml that you have. Congrats. What kind of load will you be using?

I am looking at the Redfield for my Triumph.

Which recticle did you have?

smyers717 said:
I believe if the scope is properly mounted you will have no problems whatsoever. Looks like Durasight rings and bases so you should be good to go. Post some range pictures and lets see how that purdy rifle shoots!

Yep looks like a good setup to me. That one piece Durasite base is pretty tough and ive used them with good luck. Im liking the new Redfields more and more too.

I handled another V2 today when i picked up the BH209 they have on sale and its a heck of a rifle.

Triumphant, what base is that you have there? Looked on CVA's site and the one I seen does not come in silver. Do you have a link for the base and rings, I would appreciate it. I'm sure that base would work on my V1, thanks

Very nice looking setup you have there. I want to see the range report now. That rifle sure had my interest. I almost purchased an Accura V1 but talked myself out of it.

Back