Lost a friend last week

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I talked to his twin brother Ron yesterday and suggested we both take a deer with it the gun is definitely accurate enough. I'm always amazed at how accurate these muzzleloaders are. This cva has both adjustable trigger and sear so getting the trigger adjusted down was pretty simple compared to other locks that certainly goes along ways in getting a gun to shoot well at least for me. I think I could have tightened up the groups even better but I kept trying different holds due to not being used to shooting this gun. I wasn't going to post this picture but this is one of the things he wanted me to have his pride and joy in life he abosulty loved riding his motorcycles he used to take me for rides when I was a small boy I will be honored to ride it !
Nice looking bike as well . What is it? Be careful.

So sorry for your loss. It does hurt a lot and I've lost too many as well.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your life long friend, in 2018 I to lost a friend who willed me his C Sharps model 1874 from Big Timber MT in 45 2.1" aka 45-70.

Sorry for your loss... nice you can honor and remember him through his muzzleloader. Sometimes objects bring back the best memories!

Heck can I live in your garage! just leave the keys to everything hangin from that shelf :) My grandpa was my best buddy,i'm sitting at the desk he built about when I was born in 1954.He was a carpenter,bus driver and custodian at Stone Corral School.Just below a shootout with Sontag and Evans at Stone Corral Coach stop.I sure miss him as you will miss your friend!

Back