Lehigh conversion Knight disc elite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I skunked you

Reaction score
Is Lehigh still in business? Can’t find any links
But anyway I’ve got a Knight disc elite looking for conversion kit for it for bare primer. Thanks for any help on leads where to purchase.

Ventliners & breech plugs are on page 8, best place to buy bolt body’s is at Sportsmans

I just ordered a mountaineer bolt body from them. Hard to pass up at that price. Although im just getting it to class up the ole Super Disc that already has an Extreme bolt.
Yeah LOL i ordered a spare at that price just to fancy up mine too. I actually prefer the NFPJ adapter though so i might get a jeweled FPJ bolt also.

Is there a link for the jeweled bolts at Sportsman’s, all I can find are the plain bolts pictured?

Both the ones i got ARE jeweled. They were the Mountaineer bare primer conversion kits. Cant use the plug in Elites/Extremes but but both my bolts fit fine in my other rifles. As far as i know all Mountaineer bolt bodies are jeweled. Not totally sure about Ulite bolt bodies.

I have a jeweled FPJ bolt body. My 54-120 came with one but its also chromed. I like the SS finish better. I just checked Knights website and all the Ulite pics have jeweled bolt too. Looks to me like there might be 1 tiny difference in the knob but otherwise it should also be the same body.

Yeah and Knight wont sell just the body any cheaper either. On Sportsmans, anything over $50 ships free.

I got the bare primer bolt, thought about the FPJ bolt but wouldn’t use the breech plug. This way I’ll have a breech plug that might actually use. I don’t have any problems inserting primers in the bare primer bolt, usually.

I wish i had the tools to install a bushing in the Knight plug for grins. The bushing with lock ring is like $31. It should work but the channel might be a tad short.

Does anybody know if I was to buy a bolt from Sportsman would Knight modify it to fit a Original DISC? Michiganmuzzy has been helping me and even one that he has modified fits his original but did not go into mine, Thanks

John

Latest posts

Back