Lehigh Conversion Kits and Vent Liners...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
I think I now have the latest word on the expected breech plugs and vent liners from Lehigh.

Everything should begin shipping Monday.... Lehigh Dave has been swamped with contractual orders from Knight and has been busy meeting those contractual deadlines. The Vent Liners that have been out of stock for the past weeks were built by Lehigh on schedule and were shipped to another facility to be hardened. In the mean time contractual comitments to Knight pushed the Vent Liners hardening process back in the order of business.

When I was discussing this with Dave he was disappointed that things did not happen in the manner he had planned and really does feel an obligation to his Lehigh customers.

So, As I understand it Lehigh will have Vent Liners in stock on Monday and those of you that were lucky enough to order and get the last 200 Lehigh Conversion Kits should expect that they will begin shipping on Monday 4-4-2011.

One other bit of information, because of contract obligations with Knight the Lehigh Conversion Kits will only be available from Knight Rifles in the future.

Replacement Vent Liners on the other hand will always be available from Lehigh.

Hope this helps those of you that are waiting for either the conversion kits or Vent Liners....

Thanks SL...I appreciate you getting us this info. I bought two as spares for future Knight rifles... :lol:

smyrnagc said:
Thanks SL...I appreciate you getting us this info. I bought two as spares for future Knight rifles... :lol:

Same here. I don't even have one Knight (yet) but figure why not get one while the gettin's good. So no rush for me. :wink:

What is biggest advantage of lehigh breechplug

what is the biggest advantage of the lehigh npj breechplug?does it eliminate the crud ring?would be nice not to have red disc to keep up with ,but i know red disc seal it because i use a spent one when i pour my homemade bore scrubber down the muzzle and let soak for 30 min.looks like a quality breechplug and vent liner.thanks for the info

I am a little puzzled as to why I haven't recieved shipping confirmation since many who ordered after I did got the confirmation on Monday. I know they are busy but I'm wondering why they don't fill the orders in the order they were recieved. I will wait and see for a few more days.
________
Bong Review

i ordered one on tuesday of this week and received an email stating it would ship within 72 hours.

I am going to send Dave an email, I just don't want my order getting lost in the shuffle somehow.
________
Hotksu4You

Mine surprised me by being in the mailbox today. It all looks well made and I hope to give it a try tomorrow.
Art
________
Ally

I got an email advising mine was shipping out on 04042011. But when it did not arrive this week I contacted Dave and he advised it did not ship till 04082011. So if you get an email it might be a little of a delay until it goes out. Just for those that have one on order and have not got their order yet.

Guess I am just use to receiving and email and thinking it is in transit and being Lehigh is out of PA it should not take more than 4 days to get to me in Michigan. So when it did not arive I just wanted to be sure it did not get lost in transit.

Should have it by mid next week.

LFM

LFM said:
I got an email advising mine was shipping out on 04042011. But when it did not arrive this week I contacted Dave and he advised it did not ship till 04082011. So if you get an email it might be a little of a delay until it goes out. Just for those that have one on order and have not got their order yet.

Guess I am just use to receiving and email and thinking it is in transit and being Lehigh is out of PA it should not take more than 4 days to get to me in Michigan. So when it did not arive I just wanted to be sure it did not get lost in transit.

Should have it by mid next week.

LFM

Go back and read your e-mail for the expected ship date, USPS sends you that message through their Click-N-Ship?. They just created the label on 04-04-11, it should have a scheduled ship date in the e-mail someplace. It should also have a tracking number and a "Track and Confirm" link you can click on to tell you where your package is in transit.

That e-mail gives you a couple days to check and make sure your shipping address is correct. If not you have time to notify the shipper of the correct address.

Back