Lehigh Conversion Kits and Vent Liners...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: And they're gone. . .

SteveH said:
Just noticed that they are again listed as "out of stock." Guess that's it.

Yep! I think you are right... got to get them from Knight now. And that is not really all that bad, at least they are still available for those that want them ir need replacements.

I would highly suggest that you do not let the fact that the vent liner is set in place be a deterrent to purchase. I honestly do think that you will ever have to worry about burning the flash hole out.

I'm not worried all that much about burning the flash hole out, but they are a hell of a lot easier to clean when you can remove the vent liner.

Sorry guys, I bought 2 of them and and I don't even need them, I shoot #11's. But I am hoping Washington will allow 209 primers someday.

Do I hear 50.00?

Just kidding

That sounds fair enough. I have one listed in the classifieds for $250 but you get a free disc elite with it.
Art

flounder said:
That sounds fair enough. I have one listed in the classifieds for $250 but you get a free disc elite with it.
Art

What classifieds?

I SEE NOTHING!!!

Schultz3.jpg

Keep after your conservation congress and let them know there are better was to get a more reliable ignition when using a 209 primer. A squeaky wheel gets more attention.

Latest posts

Back