Knight Rifles Contact.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregdaws

Reaction score
Hi there

Does anyone have a contact at Knight rifles . I dealt with Justin Perry in the past but I am guessing that he has moved on. If anyone can help I'd be grateful, maybe PM me with a name, contact number or email.

Any help appreciated.

Greg.

Hi there

Does anyone have a contact at Knight rifles . I dealt with Justin Perry in the past but I am guessing that he has moved on. If anyone can help I'd be grateful, maybe PM me with a name, contact number or email.

Any help appreciated.

Greg.
I believe Justin is still there but in a different role. Steve is great guy and every bit as accommodating and helpful as Justin was.

I believe Justin is still there but in a different role. Steve is great guy and every bit as accommodating and helpful as Justin was.
Justin was certainly good with me when I needed parts. Being North of the border with no dealers that I know of. At least no-one with a comprehensive stock, obtaining parts can be a real pain. Thanks for your input and help.

Back