Knight or T/C?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee Woiteshek said:
Well, well, well, leave it to some guy from Illinois to tell me what's going on in Virginia and turn my orderly black powder world upside down :lol: . I have to agree with Randy, Virginia will run with this. Looks like I'm gonna have to get me one of them SMOKELESS stainless 50 caliber laminated Savages...

You won't regret gettin one of those Savages. :yeah: :applause:

Lee Woiteshek said:
Well, well, well, leave it to some guy from Illinois to tell me what's going on in Virginia and turn my orderly black powder world upside down :lol: . I have to agree with Randy, Virginia will run with this. Looks like I'm gonna have to get me one of them SMOKELESS stainless 50 caliber laminated Savages...
It will be the best you decision you ever made!

both good

I own an Omega, g2 contender 45cal., a Disc elite, and a disc extreme master hunter along with an encore. All of the tc`s are converted to the 25acp. breech plug . I shoot 90gr of black mag 3 in all of them. I use dead center`s in all the tc`s. I use nosler partitions in the knights I believe you can`t go wrong with any of them.They all shoot fine. Bought the best savage this spring sold it this fall I tried everything could not get it to shoot good groups consistantly traded it on the master hunter and glad I did.

Buy the Savage,you won't have any regrets! I've been converted to smokless,and it's really hard to go back. As far as easy to clean,you only have to remove the breech plug for cleaning every 100 shots. It's no big deal! I love the comercial where the guy is cleaning his MZ and the Omega guy has his back together and is leaving. What they don't show is a guy Shooting a Savage,and slipping the gun in his gun case,and looking at them both and saying SEE YA LATER! :D Ron

Knight MK-85 stainless

I have two Knight MK-85 stainless........excellent muzzleloaders a 50 and 54 cal.
Easy to find on Auction Arms at cheap prices.

auton, i truly wish that you had not made this post. now i've gone onto auctionarms and found an mk-85 i want. i cant afford this lifestyle! :nono:

Back