Jukar Kentucky pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buck Conner said:
Midway has some parts for the kits.
Thanks Buck...just what I'm looking for. Is there a specific gun I have to ask for, or is it just generic Jukar .45 Perc. pistol?
Thanks again:
Stoney

Buck Conner said:
Thanks again Buck, but I only need the nose cap. I checked your link and all they sell is the whole gun kit? I tried looking for parts, no dice. Thank you though.
Stoney

I have one of this pistol and it is a really good shooter  with 20 grns 3f  and a prb.  I got it used and the stock is so dark it looks black.  I have no clue how old it is and it got shot a lot I think.  I am happy with it though.

The only pistol I own is a .50 flint that I've owned for, well, a long time. This pistol will evermore shoot! I asked for an earlier style stock profile from Matt Avance (TVM) and he came through with a pistol that's a match for my rifle.
PICT0369-1-zps544bf87a.jpg

They match quite well and handle the same ammo.
7405ae69-0012-4efa-886d-2651c9c08aae-zpswsnzqleq-1.jpg

The only pistol I own is a .50 flint that I've owned for, well, a long time. This pistol will evermore shoot! I asked for an earlier style stock profile from Matt Avance (TVM) and he came through with a pistol that's a match for my rifle.
PICT0369-1-zps544bf87a.jpg

They match quite well and handle the same ammo.
7405ae69-0012-4efa-886d-2651c9c08aae-zpswsnzqleq-1.jpg
Beautiful guns.....gorgeous wood!

Yeah, I often think "I wish I had Hanshi's guns, and he had a feather up his nose. then we'd both be tickled!" :eek: 😄 😄😄 They are too pretty for an old reprobate like him to have them!

~WH~

Yeah, I often think "I wish I had Hanshi's guns, and he had a feather up his nose. then we'd both be tickled!" :eek: 😄 😄😄 They are too pretty for an old reprobate like him to have them!

~WH~

Okay WH, I can't deny that since it's, AHEM! true. Gotta say, though, they are comforting now that I'm in my dotage. :coffee:

I beleave the GRRW'S handle has what is called a BAG GRIP?

Latest posts

Back