Is Goex Pinnacle worth the aggravation?????????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a three shot group with Goex Pinnacle. The first shot wasnt on the paper.

9b9167ac.jpg

Goex is away, they are pulling all the ship records for Graf's to start with.

This issue has never been seen by them before, in thousands and thousands of shots. Nor by Knight's Steve Widmar in his brief testing.

Leave it to Grouse to cause the biggest search in the history of Black powder, lol Way to Go Tom !

That actually looks like what I got with clean shot pellets a long time ago. It fouled pretty bad.

I heard from Goex today. They are going to take some of the powder back to do some testing on it. I should be shipping it out this week. They also are going to contact me about re-creating the same problems i had.

Patrick White said:
That actually looks like what I got with clean shot pellets a long time ago. It fouled pretty bad.

Same here. Plus I froze a beeach plug so bad that it took 2-16 adjustable wrenches to remove.Twice!!! :?

Well, Pinnacle has arrived to Athens, AL. Pinnacle fffg will be compared to Shockeys along with Triple Se7en.

Got'um all now :D Will be shooting soon 8)

They all look the same except for the color: Shockey's Gold-Dark Gray, APP Regular-Light Gray, and Pinnacle- Black :shock:

P1010142.jpg

P1010141.jpg

Latest posts

Back