Another lungbuster sighting

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am sure he is going to surface here and there. And change his name as often as he needs to. Although I do not remember him as that big of a conical shooter. I thought he was a Knight rifle fan and shot sabots. All we can do is keep an eye on him and warn anyone that might have dealings with him that they might want to use someone else.

txhunter58 said:
I do have confirmation that Conicalman is indeed Lungbuster1

At least he WAS Conicalman! :wink: He has been removed from thefiringline.com. 8)

We all shoodn't be callin him names and sech....it just aint rite!

Even if he is a hoser! :wink:

barrle :roll:

And here all this time I thought Indiana was the Hoosier state....
Art

That's him.

I know it sounds sappy but I still wish he and his family well and they are in my prayers.

With everything it looks like he is trying to sell, he must be hurting for money, big time!

Someone from CastBoolits probably gave him that lube. The attached description has to be another hallucination.

So, if you don't know the seller, is there any safe way to buy a gun on the internet?

I realize that there is more to this case than that, but I sure would be ticked if I bought from him. I am still burned on a magazine subscription from a fraudulent site that still is up and running, using Paypal...and that was just $20.

That's him.

I know it sounds sappy but I still wish he and his family well and they are in my prayers.

That's because your a good hearted person

oldelkhunter said:
That's him.

That's because your a good hearted person

He certainly is! And I pray for Conicalman too.

But if at all possible, I want to see that others don't get cheated by him.

If he would just start paying you $5/month, I would say that he is down on his luck. But as it is, I have to make the assumption he is a scam artist and will be doing the same thing to others. I also pray that he someday proves me wrong.

Back