I spent some $$$ today

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NorCalSkinner said:
Cajun let's start a pool on how many "minutes" it takes for FG to report back on how it shoots for him! I'd like "125 minutes!"

FG... way to go! I know you will really enjoy yours!

funman... I am of a medium build, with normal sized hands... and that stock fits me like a glove. I really like that thumbhole stock on my stainless/camo stock Accura. It feels very natural.

I'm going to say 4 hours on the report. I don't think he will be able to put it down any sooner... :lol:

FG, It's going to be a long weekend for you. I'm ancioux to hear the reports.

im waiting on a Money order to come in so i can buy powder and primers, it wont be a fast shooting range session with this one. I am going to take my time cleaning it and prepping the finish with Flitz.

FG's going to get his over sized dog to chase down that UPS truck and hold on to it until they give him his rifle. And that dog looks like it could do it.

FG that sounds like a real nice rifle. I am sure you are going to like it.

cayuga said:
FG's going to get his over sized dog to chase down that UPS truck and hold on to it until they give him his rifle. And that dog looks like it could do it.

FG that sounds like a real nice rifle. I am sure you are going to like it.

:lol: fedex driver about chit his pants the other day when he came to the door and knocked. My dog jumped out of bed and went straight to the open window and let out some of the nastiest growls/barks ive ever heard. I never saw that guy jump that high before.

Im hoping the rifle will do what ive seen others reporting. Looks like a nicely built rifle and lighter weight so that always helps. It will certainly be put to use this year thats for sure.

funman... I am of a medium build, with normal sized hands... and that stock fits me like a glove. I really like that thumbhole stock on my stainless/camo stock Accura. It feels very natural.
I must get my hands on one personally to test it out, who wants to send me one,,, ill send it back i promise :lol:

whhhhy the heck do the last 2 days have to drag on by so slowly? :wall: Its in denver right now and will be here on monday but good lord, its always the last 2 - 3 days that take forever to end.

FG [........always the last 2 - 3 days that take forever to end.]

Is it Christmas yet??!! I feel your pain FG!!! :D

Back