I am going to be on the lookout for

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Duster

Reaction score
The boy that did this. Went over to set a extra ladder stand this morning with help from daughter. I had what I thought was a perfect tree but it had just enough lean to it the stand didn't feel right. I was walking around about 50 yards away and ran across this on a cedar tree, Set the stand overlooking the rub line this was on about 50 yards away.

I can attest to big bucks and cedars. I learned a lot about it his year.
About a month ago, maybe more, a buddy and I were out back doing some scouting. At the time all we could find were a line of cedars that had been rubbed pretty good. Went out a couple weeks ago and found more sign, but all of it was on cedars. And these cedars were tore up. Looked like the picture above.
We'll skip most of the details, but on the 23rd he was sitting out back with bow. In came this fellow, he made a good shot. The funny thing is with the different places we've had cameras, we never had a clue anything like this was out there.

19.5 inside spread, field dressed he weighed 228 lbs. Green scored at 158.
The last picture we took just because of all the cedar he had hanging off his antlers.

kf1mye.jpg

ery8hg.jpg

2ms3ocj.jpg

Latest posts

Back