House Bill H.R. 5717

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Democrat Communist Party) wins the House & Senate in November you will see 1933-1943 Germany right here....these people want the thumb of oppression on the people!! like Stan stated WOW.

Kind of liked the old "goose step" like most of these idots do now like North Korea, China and other smaller countries, that's as far as I go. What's with these countries thinking what Hitler did was OK - good ??????

time.moves.jpg

"the natural enemy of every free man is his government" -

This hits the nail on the head, thanks muzzleloader48.

There’s a certain truth to that statement because whether you elect a republican or democrat they don’t vote on any issues based on their electorate’s wishes but rather what they are told to vote based on party lines. It’s no longer an individual representing what you want but rather what they are told to do mandated by party platform. My belief is that that position is the fundamental flaw that has caused a lot of the problems today. It always boils down to “money”. If they want to remain in their party they tow the line or else they are blacklisted and their career goes into a spin. We need politicians that actually represent “the people and work for the people “ , use logic and common sense. I don’t see this as having occurred in either the US or Canada for many years.
Where did we go wrong ?

Some people may not like this,BUT, what we have here, is a case of Spiritual Warfare. Good vs evil. So go ahead and laugh. But it is real. We're in the end times and this crap is going to get worse, not better. Christians have been looking for God to return for over 2 thousand years but it could never happen until Israel became a nation again and that was in 1948. And if it wasn't for pres. Harry S Truman that wouldn't have happened then. Now Trump has come along and recognized and blessed Israel more than any other President and look how well are country has done in spite of the Evil Left until this new covid mess they made. Hey, there's been so much Bible prophesy come true in the last few years it'll make your head spin. People need to turn to God and not the government. The government can't save you from the end and it's coming. I believe you can almost hear the hoof beats of the four Horseman approaching in the distance. And another thing, this ain't about religion. God hates religion. Religion is a man made institution ware by man tries to justify himself to God and other men. It don't work with God. That's why the left and others can attack it. God and the Bible is spiritual. You either believe and accept him or not. There's no fence straddelers with God. He is the only way out of this mess. You're either for him or against him. Everybody is a sinner, born that way. Like myself, some are Sinners saved by Gods Grace and Gods BLOOD through Jesus Christ. The rest of ya'll are Sinners lost in your sin, separated from God and as good as in hell with the door shut. God's real and prayer changes things. It's your call. Take it or leave it.

I know you have heard this about every election the last several years but, I believe this upcoming election is one of the most important, critical elections in our lifetimes. If we want to keep our freedom this is one we must not loose to the Democrats. This modern Democrat party is not the party of our parents, it has completely gone off the left side. If there are any moderate, conservative democrats left they have been marginalized. These people are crazy. Very anti freedom anti gun. There used to be a few democrats that would support gun rights, I don't think there are any left. I think they would all vote for any gun control that come along and many other restrictions of our rights.
This election it is mandatory we reelect President Trump and keep control of the senate, it would be good to take back the house too.

Some people may not like this,BUT, what we have here, is a case of Spiritual Warfare. Good vs evil. So go ahead and laugh. But it is real. We're in the end times and this crap is going to get worse, not better. Christians have been looking for God to return for over 2 thousand years but it could never happen until Israel became a nation again and that was in 1948. And if it wasn't for pres. Harry S Truman that wouldn't have happened then. Now Trump has come along and recognized and blessed Israel more than any other President and look how well are country has done in spite of the Evil Left until this new covid mess they made. Hey, there's been so much Bible prophesy come true in the last few years it'll make your head spin. People need to turn to God and not the government. The government can't save you from the end and it's coming. I believe you can almost hear the hoof beats of the four Horseman approaching in the distance. And another thing, this ain't about religion. God hates religion. Religion is a man made institution ware by man tries to justify himself to God and other men. It don't work with God. That's why the left and others can attack it. God and the Bible is spiritual. You either believe and accept him or not. There's no fence straddelers with God. He is the only way out of this mess. You're either for him or against him. Everybody is a sinner, born that way. Like myself, some are Sinners saved by Gods Grace and Gods BLOOD through Jesus Christ. The rest of ya'll are Sinners lost in your sin, separated from God and as good as in hell with the door shut. God's real and prayer changes things. It's your call. Take it or leave it.
I may not agree with everything you say...however, you are on the right path. God has no religion!!

I know you have heard this about every election the last several years but, I believe this upcoming election is one of the most important, critical elections in our lifetimes. If we want to keep our freedom this is one we must not loose to the Democrats. This modern Democrat party is not the party of our parents, it has completely gone off the left side. If there are any moderate, conservative democrats left they have been marginalized. These people are crazy. Very anti freedom anti gun. There used to be a few democrats that would support gun rights, I don't think there are any left. I think they would all vote for any gun control that come along and many other restrictions of our rights.
This election it is mandatory we reelect President Trump and keep control of the senate, it would be good to take back the house too.
The democrat party has become a party of OPPRESSION....that is the main reason they want our guns! The only thing many of us have on the upper hand, is that we know how jungle warfare works...I never thought in my life time it would come to this...

Back