Knight Ramrod

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remi

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Knight power rod will fit in the TC Encore? I'm just about done with this TC rod. To much pain involved in loading a sabot.

Yup the 24" power rod fits my 209x45 encore just right .
sundowner
also the 26" power rod fits the Omega 28" barrel.

sundowner said:
also the 26" power rod fits the Omega 28" barrel.
Doesn't the 26" Powerrod stick out a little past the end of the barrel on the Omega? The factory ramrod that came with my Omega measures 25.5" and I don't think I would want it to be any longer.

23 3/4 is what the encore rod that I have measures. I see that the new ProHunter comes with this type of rod too. Wonder if TC will be offering replacements for the older model.

The Power Rod has a 1/2' sabot loader on the end which makes it full size , the 24" rod without the sabot loader fits my Encore just like the one on the Pro Hunter .
Sundowner
By the way T/C now has the Rights of the powder rod so get the knight's where you can find them.

Ouch! Just spoke with TC about the whole PowerRod issue. Thay said that they are going to make them available for purchase around Sept.. Their low introductory price will be approx. $40. Isn't that a 100% markup from what xssights was selling them for?

Remi said:
Their low introductory price will be approx. $40. Isn't that a 100% markup from what xssights was selling them for?
XS Sights used to sell them for $25 plus shipping from their website. That was too much to pay for them. You could buy the Knight branded rod for under $20 from a bunch of places.

Noticed in the new Cabela's they have the PowerRod, guess TC didn't know they were selling them already. The price is $31, they can keep it for that price too.

Back