Help identify my T/C triumph

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjf_chop

Reaction score
Picked up a tc triumph in a trade deal this year. I have hunted with an omega for years and wanted to give the break action a try. I do like how it shoots and operates. I mounted a scope , removed the front fiber sight, plugged the holes and such. I started looking into putting a hammer extension on it and saw how they were available on the bone collector models. I also know they lightened the trigger spring on the bone collectors. My rifle, again its used, does not have any of bone collector "features", ie the hammer extension, rubber grips ect. My barrel does have "bone collector" factory printed on the top of the barrel. Does anyone know why or have any insight? Of course it could be a put together gun or maybe an off production of bone collector? shooting BH209 84gr weight, harvestor crushed ribbed and barnes 250 tez. I can put real nice groups on paper so the gun operates just fine, just curious
thanks

It’s just a Triumph and not a Bone Collector and there is no hammer spur available for it, I went thru the same thing trying to find one for mine. An extension would be nice but I’ve always managed to get it cocked when a deer came along.
Edit: I misread where you said it says “Bone Collector” on the barrel. Can you post some pictures?

I sure will. I did not see it on the barrel when I first got it because its camo and hard to see haha

Any gunsmith can attach an extension for the hammer.
Too, the extensions for the Contender/Encore might work.
I use only open sights on my Triumph.

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpeg
    IMG_0122.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
Back