Good deal?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prostreetcamaro

Reaction score
Would $170 shipped to my door be a good deal on a like new .50 Knight DISC blued with black stock? Its been shot 15 to 20 times and it comes with scope bases.

If anybody knows about this gun could you give me your thougts on it?

What exactly does the DISC extreme conversion kit change?

What's the barrel length? They made them in 22", 24", and 26" barrel lengths. For a 26" barrel that's an excelent price. About right for a 24". A little high for a 22".

I like the old style stock. IMO it's almost as good as a thumbhole. The only thing you have to watch is priming the DISC's. You put it in backwards and it won't work. The honeycomb side is the side you push the primer in to.

The Disc Extreme setup makes it more weather resistant.

Patrick White said:
What's the barrel length? They made them in 22", 24", and 26" barrel lengths. For a 26" barrel that's an excelent price. About right for a 24". A little high for a 22".

I like the old style stock. IMO it's almost as good as a thumbhole. The only thing you have to watch is priming the DISC's. You put it in backwards and it won't work. The honeycomb side is the side you push the primer in to.

The Disc Extreme setup makes it more weather resistant.

Thanks a million! Thats exactly what I needed to know. :D

I have one of the older Disc rifles with the 24" barrel and the orange primer holder. They are an excellent rifle. They shoot well and handle real well. The stock is heavy and solid and the barrel is almost a custom fit to it.

That price sounds about right..

Back