Todays Deal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregdaws

Reaction score
Knight DISC Extreme..jpg
Todays deal. .50cal DISC Extreme, $275usd shipped to my door with tools and FPJ primers. Was up on Gunpost in Canada for days before I bought it this morning. 2 months ago I bought an almost mint MK85 with a laminate stock for the same price. It sat on the shelf for 5 months before I picked it up. For some reason Knights are slow to sell North of the border and I don't understand why. Thoughts?

Having a quality muzzle loader for a very good price, great.
I think so too, I just don't know why they don't get snapped up here. For $275 there's a lot of gun, every bit as good as most other BPS muzzleloaders and better than a lot. I have one on .45 with a thumbhole stock that I keep meaning to add a Boyds stock too. I have a few T/C's and Knight's + a Savage 10Ml 2 and a Browning Mountain rifle in .45. I love all of them for different reasons but I always feel Tony Knight got it right.

I’ve always got the best deals on MLs. I grew up during the inline development and still have an affinity for the older ones and especially 54 cal.

Great deal on a classic inline.

Back