fury .50 Universal Fit ???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffB1961

Reaction score
probally not .... but i figgured i'd ask .
does the fury universal fit with the disc base on the bottom cut fouling like the FG one on the federal trophy ?
1681303762842.png

1681303786085.png
i'm guessing it's just a plastic/polymer disc with no FG to give it enough rigidity to cut fouling from 777 etc. .
thanks , jeff

You know what cuts that 777 fouling? BH209. :D
i've got a smokeless being made but i have a few lbs of 777 fff . if i can find some decent prices locally to avoid hazmat (or catch the natchez special) on n120 or 4198 i will get a few lbs and keep some of the 777 just in case .

i've got a smokeless being made but i have a few lbs of 777 fff . if i can find some decent prices locally to avoid hazmat (or catch the natchez special) on n120 or 4198 i will get a few lbs and keep some of the 777 just in case .
I think anyone looking to get a new muzzy would be wise to give serious thought to going smokeless. That's certainly my intention.

I think anyone looking to get a new muzzy would be wise to give serious thought to going smokeless. That's certainly my intention.
I’ll add to that:

“I think anyone looking to get a new muzzy would be wise to give serious thought to going smokeless” - capable.

With a smokeless-capable rifle you can shoot any of the subs as well. Best of both worlds!

But it is really hard to go back…..😉

Back