found a spring

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't drink that water, you know why its blue, right?
Because the spring is near 25 feet deep and water blocks all colors except blue below about 50' which you are getting with the round trip from bottom back to camera....

(this spring is local to me and I learned all sorts of cool stuff when I was working on my dive certs in the 80s)

Oh, and if you drink Nestle/Pepsi produced bottled water, that comes from a spring about 2 miles down river from this one.....

Because the spring is near 25 feet deep and water blocks all colors except blue below about 50' which you are getting with the round trip from bottom back to camera....

(this spring is local to me and I learned all sorts of cool stuff when I was working on my dive certs in the 80s)

Oh, and if you drink Nestle/Pepsi produced bottled water, that comes from a spring about 2 miles down river from this one.....
deer park comes from the next town over from me

really i might have to come to florida

Well, 72 year around and world known for cavern and cave diving.

I was lucky enough to have done a few dives with Wes Skiles in the 80s when I was doing my advanced open water and cave certs.

Last edited:
Back