Bushnell Trophy 250DOA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomad4me

Reaction score
Does anyone have any reviews good or bad on the Bushnell 250 DOA? I have heard that it was a good scope for a shotgun or a muzzleloader.
It looks real close to the Omega. You see the the name Omega all over the place but not the 250 DOA. I was wondering Why?

New 2010 "Bushnell Trophy XLT....." I guess it is suppose to be a nice scope....any reviews yet...?

Put a DOA 250 on a 20 ga H&R USH last summer. Was so pleased with it, I picked up another one for a new Savage 220f a month later. The DOA 250 is a great scope for the money. Paid $139 for the first one $129 for the second.
I used Warne Maxima medium height permanent rings with both of them. I plan on getting one for my ML very soon. Very clear, easy to adjust, very good in low light conditions. Never experienced any fogging issues. Holds its zero.

I just put a Bushnell Trophy XLT 3-9x40 DOA 250 on a Triumph with one piece high DNZ "Deadnutz" scope mount. Great scope at a great price. I will be getting another soon.

My first trophy xlt the windage knob broke,I sent it back after this season was over and Bushnell sent me a brand new one.Up until it broke I was very happy with it.I am not a fan of the BDC, or the DOA as bushnell calls theres.But as for the trophy line of scopes I have no complaints.Bushnell service impressed me alot.I think for the money its a good deal.

Steve

I like mine...the 600 that is. I like the fact that it has a resettable ring on the adjustments. In theory I can zero in and use ballistics table to adjust the clicks for greater yardage and click back down to zero when ever I want without counting the clicks.

Its the simple things that makes me happy...lol.

Cell

I prefer the lines on the Bushnell DOA over the circles of the Nikon BDC. Both are clear scopes. Hopefully the DOA will get a range workout today if the weather cooperates.

bushnell doa 250

Mine has been a good scope since buying it. I fell with it late ml season in ohio and now I will send back to bushnell and see what they do for me. Not the scopes fault, solid ice under snow by an old well and down I went. I would not hessitate to buy another one, much better than the circles in the omega in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back