Woodman Arms Omega barrel and Boyds stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have my barrel from Woodman Arms and tomorrow Boyds is suppose to be open.So I hope to be able to order my stock for my Omega.Question is,has anyone already bought a Woodman Arms Omega barrel and put it on a Boyds t/h stock?If so how much work ahead of me do I have and how intense is it going to be.I am going with the Varmit t/h stock because I heard it was made deeper for bull size barrels.I put the barrel on the original Omega stock and it doesn't look good or feel right.Repeat-can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.Did get the plug adjusted and put my scope on it.Now to match it up with the stock.Scope is a Bushnell 3x9x40,looks good on the nitride barrel and rail mount and rings.All a matte black finish.

Sorry about that.Went back and checked and re-read and took pictures you had posted to follow up with.Thanks for the reminder.I hope this is no sign of how my new year is going to go.

Back