Father's Day

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowanna

Stupidity knows no bounds but knows many people!
Supporting member
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day to all the dad's.
The wife just came and told me today is my day, do what I wish so as the old sayin' goes, "Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!" Gonna rain at some point but a bad day at the range is better than a good day doin' yard work!

Enjoy Gentlemen!

Happy father's day! I'm going to be doing yardwork because I put it off yesterday! Grilling some steaks afterwards and enjoying the evening with the kiddos! I'll be ordering a SSK plug for the accura V2 lr this week and hopefully get some range time soon!

Happy Father's Day. I've got some branches that came down overnight. We had some horrific thunderstorms here in southeast Oklahoma. Winds were at least 60mph.
Planning to cook on the grill later. Chicken or beef, haven't decided yet.
Happy Father’s Day!!!
I‘m at home in TX but was glued to Mesonet and my weather app last night to see what was happening weather-wise at my place in NW Oklahoma. From what Mesonet showed, we only got gusts into the low 50 mph which isn’t uncommon up there. I’m friends with my Farm Bureau insurance agent and may get him to go by my place to check on my roof if I find out there was hail.

Latest posts

Back