How much would you pay???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
black powder said:
believe me the blowback is HORRIBLE i had one and sold it ..cleaning it was also a pain in the butt ..too many parts to remove for a good cleaning. i also ruined the bottom of my scope [toasted] from the blowback ........BUT it was very accurate ...

The Canadian version fixes that. It has a little blowback but it's very managable. Additionally the only extra parts to clean are the bolt and spring. Takes about 1-2 mins and you're done.

Sabotloader is working on a project that looks like it's going to pretty much eliminate all the messyness of it.

I paid $165 for mine but I got a deal. NIB, I'd be willing to pay 275ish for it assuming it's a .50. I'd be willing to pay a lot more if it was a .45.

Sabotloader,

If I pick up a 700 ML can you hook me up with one of your conversions. I was reading about yours the other day. Looks great. How much would it cost? If not which conversion is the best you have found?

I have the Evolution, by Traditions, which is VERY Similar. In fact, you would swear it is a Mod 700 action. Anyway, with the 209 priming, I am having a LOT of blowback. I think most of it is fire, from the 209 primer, that cannot get through the flash hole. And like the other guy said, it is toasting the bottom of my scope. I now have a cover for the scope. Wish I had known about this earlier, and I would have at least put some duct tape or something, around the scope to protect it.

Back