CVA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
About 6 weeks ago I notified cva about a cva kodiak magnum 45 cal muzzleloader I had.They said they were obsolete and to send it back because they had no way or parts to fix if anything broke or went wrong.So I sent it back and less than a week later I received this cva Wolf in veil wideland camo.Looks really nice Cva said that it was to replace the Kodiak magnum and they were going to destroy it.Well the wolf is sitting in the cabinet with nothing to do.Today I was going to leave about 10;oo a.m. this morning when a UPS brown truck pulled up in my drive way with a long box from cva.I had not ordered anything so I was anxious to see what it was.Low and behold it is the 45 cal kodiak magnum I sent in to them to be destroyed.Here is what the invoice says.Replaced pins,adjusted lock up,inspected and fired primers and cleaned and lubed gun.And it says no charge to customer.So I called and spoke to cs and explained to them the situation and they said the gun is now in too good a shape to be destroyed and for me to keep the Wolf.Now I have 2 cva's that I will probably not shoot.I have my knight 45 sml amd a cva v2 in 50 cal that I use for in the woods hunting.

That is great customer service, you don't come across that often anymore. You are very fortunate, thanks for your appreciation and acknowledgement.

About 6 weeks ago I notified cva about a cva kodiak magnum 45 cal muzzleloader I had.They said they were obsolete and to send it back because they had no way or parts to fix if anything broke or went wrong.So I sent it back and less than a week later I received this cva Wolf in veil wideland camo.Looks really nice Cva said that it was to replace the Kodiak magnum and they were going to destroy it.Well the wolf is sitting in the cabinet with nothing to do.Today I was going to leave about 10;oo a.m. this morning when a UPS brown truck pulled up in my drive way with a long box from cva.I had not ordered anything so I was anxious to see what it was.Low and behold it is the 45 cal kodiak magnum I sent in to them to be destroyed.Here is what the invoice says.Replaced pins,adjusted lock up,inspected and fired primers and cleaned and lubed gun.And it says no charge to customer.So I called and spoke to cs and explained to them the situation and they said the gun is now in too good a shape to be destroyed and for me to keep the Wolf.Now I have 2 cva's that I will probably not shoot.I have my knight 45 sml amd a cva v2 in 50 cal that I use for in the woods hunting.
Damn, way to go CVA for hookin ya up. Thats awesome. Sooooo what are ya gonna do with that .45 Kodiak? lol

Nice to hear some good PR for CVA , I still like my old Accura .
That it is, for CVA indeed. Though I absolutely love my Accura V2 .45 ( thats my designated treestand & inside 200yds sub moa sabot shooter ), I'm an Omega lover bigtime. If the CVA Kodiak is anything close to what the Omega is, I want one in my hands. Especially in .45 1:20 barrel.

That it is, for CVA indeed. Though I absolutely love my Accura V2 .45 ( thats my designated treestand & inside 200yds sub moa sabot shooter ), I'm an Omega lover bigtime. If the CVA Kodiak is anything close to what the Omega is, I want one in my hands. Especially in .45 1:20 barrel.
Unfortunately, cva never made a .45 1:20" inlines. Just 1:28"(maybe a couple 1:32"s). But still great shooters for almost anything you care to stuff in them.

Latest posts

Back