• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE CVA OPTIMA V-2

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay guys here we go.F/S as title states I have it up for sale.It took a while to make this decision.I went to all 45 cal mzls and in fear of mixing up powder,sabots and bullets it has to go.Boght it last Nov.it has factory bp as well as blackhorn plug,palm saver on ram rod,gun is s.s. as is scope base and weaver rings.And it has a bushnell scope.I have only shot it 8 times to sight it in.Did not even take it to the woods to hunt.I used havester 50x40 sabots with 40 cal 180 grain hp bullets and 80 grains(volume).I bought a cva kodiak magnum 45 cal for woods hunting only.The gun has been cleaned head to toe and inside out.As a former marine I pride myself in the way I clean my firearms.Asking $350.TYD.Can send pictures to phone.Do not know how to put them on the forum.SORRY.Any questions feel free to pm me.

Latest posts

Back