Bone Collector

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tndeer

Reaction score
Here is a 50 yd 3 shot group fired with 110 gr BH209 pushing a 250 gr Barnes TEZ using a Harvester SB sabot and CCI mag primer. Thanks Revpilot for the Harvester tip. I need to shoot at 100 yds and check this combo.

DSC00007.jpg

No, these are the flat base TEZ bullets, just not using the blue sabots that come with them. They seem to shot better than the TMZ. If the TMZ don't shoot good out of my Knight Elite, I'll have a couple hundred of 250 and 290 TMZs for sale. If it's not raining this weekend, I'll be shooting at 100 yds. We have had one wet fall here in TN.

those tmz might shoot good in the new yellow crush rib sabots for boattail bullets, i havent been able to get any to test......

If you can duplicate that group @ 100 yards (even if it opens up an inch), you have a combo that will comfortably take you to 150 - 160 yards.

tndeer said:
No, these are the flat base TEZ bullets, just not using the blue sabots that come with them. They seem to shot better than the TMZ. If the TMZ don't shoot good out of my Knight Elite, I'll have a couple hundred of 250 and 290 TMZs for sale. If it's not raining this weekend, I'll be shooting at 100 yds. We have had one wet fall here in TN.

my mistake ..i just did a search and saw that BARNES came out with the T-EZ flat base and blue nylon tip ..thanks for the head up ..

Back