Cabela's is killing me

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixxerjim

Reaction score
I ordered my first ML from Cabela's on October 14th. Still waiting.....patience.....wearing...thin!!!!

Hey, I'm going by Cabela's this weekend. I don't suppose they have Blackhorn 209 on sale, do they?

If the M-L you ordered was in stock, I'd think you would have it just about now. Call & check on it just for kicks. I once went around town chasing down the UPS truck when I missed delivery of my new reloading set-up.

gixxerjim said:
I ordered my first ML from Cabela's on October 14th. Still waiting.....patience.....wearing...thin!!!!

Even if you meant September 14th, that is still a long time. I would call them and ask about tracking the rifle or see what the hold up is. Normally their orders to me take four days.

Duh September I am an idiot

Well I ordered 9/14. Update on Cabela's website 9/20 showed it shipped out 9/16. I elected to have it delivered to the Richfield WI store since I am heading that way this week, also shipping is free to the store and I figure if I inspect it at the store and there is anything wrong with it I can deal with it at the store better than at home.

Website still says in shipping and no way to track it. Guess I will call at lunch.

I am hoping the 2009 Accura is out of stock and they will just give me a 2010 V2 for my troubles...yeah right!

It's in

Never trust the internet, it's in, and they'll retro my $30 coupon my dad passed along....New SS Accura Thmbhole for $251 all in!

Yeehaw now to figure out what to shoot...new thread coming.

cayuga said:
gixxerjim said:

Even if you meant September 14th, that is still a long time. I would call them and ask about tracking the rifle or see what the hold up is. Normally their orders to me take four days.

I think their regular price is $29.99.

Re: It's in

gixxerjim said:
Never trust the internet, it's in, and they'll retro my $30 coupon my dad passed along....New SS Accura Thmbhole for $251 all in!

Yeehaw now to figure out what to shoot...new thread coming.

Awesome deal! I love cabelas, they always take care of their customers.

Back