Bucket list hunt, whats yours?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish all you good luck in you dream hunts, I had lots years ago still do maybe some day I'll get way up north been east an west, to many snakes south lol.

I can’t remember if I said this but one of my absolute dreams is a horseback hunt through the Rockies for any big game. It was realistic but the price of hunts after converting to Aussie dollars as well as the foreign concept of tipping makes it a pipe dream for me.

Just need to settle for a foot pony!

Definitely a muzzleloader Idaho Controlled hunt for mule deer. I hope I draw it one of these days.

Well I just landed in Johannesburg South Africa going on a hunt with my son and his two boys. I’m not planning on shooting anything as I got my South African game animals when I went with my son about 7 years ago. I shot a Impala, a Stallion of a Zebra and a very respectable Kudu that ais part of my signature. So I’m here to treasure fond memories with my son and grandsons.

Well I just landed in Johannesburg South Africa going on a hunt with my son and his two boys. I’m not planning on shooting anything as I got my South African game animals when I went with my son about 7 years ago. I shot a Impala, a Stallion of a Zebra and a very respectable Kudu that ais part of my signature. So I’m here to treasure fond memories with my son and grandsons.
Sounds like an awesome hunt. What firearm calibers do you plan to use?

Back