Blackhorn 209 powder vials...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you get to the end of a bottle, is there finer grains like what you'd find with pyrodex or triple 7?

Not at all. Grainules are the same from the top to the bottom of the container.

Some Tubes can stand on their own merits :wink:

IMG_2866.jpg

And a well tapped measure of 120gV BH209 is at the #8ml line 8)

IMG_2868.jpg

Thanks Lane,

I ordered some of your tubes off your ebay "buy it now" option.

Looks like a good product at a very reasonable price.

Carl

Incidentally,

I buy these tubes by the 1000, and break'em up into smaller orders for folks who need them. And I can get them to ya pretty quick.

However, if anyone needs more than 100 or so, it would be better just to order some yourself from here:

http://www.testtubesonline.com/Transport_Tubes_and_Transport_Vials_from_LCM_s/211.htm

They may take longer to arrive, but you will save money, with all the shipping and handling stuff that I have to add on to my price :wink:

Just get some of your hunting buddies to all pitch in and split a 1000 tubes up! Some times you can just buy 200-250 tube lots as well!

Think about it :)

It's my great pleasure to serve you guys. But times are tough all over, and a penny saved, is a penny earned :D

called BH a few weeks back you can buy them directly from them. If I remember correctly the cost about $7 for 5 of them

$7 for 5 Blackhorn branded tubes or .36 ea for Lanes......

Nah, I will stay will the ones I got from Lane last year. By the way Lane, I gonna need a few more. Please PM me

Hakx

joshsmit56001 said:
Can you measure the powder with Lanes tubes as well?

You could... I never looked where the mark on the tube is though. It would be harder than the bh209 ones but that price is high like there powder.

And a well tapped measure of 120gV BH209 is at the #8ml line 8)

IMG_2868.jpg
[/quote]

Well running the numbers here if we take 120gV / 8ml we get 15gV per ml. 1/3ml would equal 5gV.

This should work right?

Josh

By the way, where does everyonne get their weighers?

Just ordered some vials from you Lane so hurry up and get them to me so I can go to the range!! J/K

Latest posts

Back