Acura v2 bergara barrel

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me other than the light blue and the black Harvester it seems like the other sabots are a waste,,, which also leads my thought processes to this, as much as I love the Harvester black and the light blue I can't help but think that plastic improvements are not where they should be ,just as powder improvements are held back, speaking from a smokeless perspective the other day I tried the red harvester which says for smokeless loads and I tried to Orange with a 458 bullet with real mild loads in the plastic was destroyed the light blue and the black take so much more pressure, and it seems like nine times out of 10 they just outshoot the others where my mind goes with that is what if the black and the blue could both be improved with a little stronger plastic or just the base being stronger thicker I hope Harvester and people in the plastic business don't just settle for what they have I hope they are looking forward to and by forward I mean getting better. ,, if I was shooting the gun on this post I would go straight to 70 grains by weight of Blackhorn a harvester black either smooth or ribbed and a 250 grain Fury

My Knight Ultra-Lite does the same thing with the included Barnes Sabots. Harvester Crush Rib Sabots are holding together fine.

Back