#11 Percussion Caps :)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are these RWS percussion caps a better product than say the Remingtons or CCI caps? The reason I ask is the hoarders normally buy everything within 10 minutes of this stuff being posted and these are still available. Figured I would ask before buying. The CCI caps were gone in a flash. Sellers should limit a purchase instead of letting someone buy multiple 1000s to satisfy their "gotta have them all" fixation.

are these RWS percussion caps a better product than say the Remingtons or CCI caps? The reason I ask is the hoarders normally buy everything within 10 minutes of this stuff being posted and these are still available. Figured I would ask before buying. The CCI caps were gone in a flash. Sellers should limit a purchase instead of letting someone buy multiple 1000s to satisfy their "gotta have them all" fixation.
I use those RWS # 11 caps for hunting. CCI #11 for target work.

so Graf's sells RWS #1075 caps for .08 each when they have them but these jewelry clowns want .20 each for the #1081 cap?

plus they charge 35.00 for shipping?

they claim to be "discounters of diamonds, guns and gold"'

I'm pretty sure they are fibbing bout that.

P A S S

Last edited:
Sorta like the government rationing gas , no thanks if you got the money/need and no one other than the purchaser has the right to determine need ! I like to shoot and buy what I need and when ,if I choose to donate some to a friend /neighbor or a complete stranger that too is my right . So get out your wallet or get out of the way/Ed

If I was a seller I would ration it (like most do) so that another 100 other people could enjoy their hobby as well. There is enough for everyone. Thanks to those that had relevant comments. I bought some to tide me over another year.

Back