White ML rifles (pic HEAVY)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullmount

Reaction score
A friend suggested posting over here since some have been discussing the White muzzleloaders.
A few of these will be sold sometime later this winter/spring, I need the safe room.

Enjoy ! :D

White Super 91 in .451, full length stock dipped by Bell & Carlson in Advantage camo.
cbgunswileyphotos_002.jpg

White Super 91 in .451 Bowers
cbgunswileyphotos_005.jpg

White Super 91 in .504, Laminated stock.
cbgunswileyphotos_001.jpg

White Bison in .504, Laminated stock/ comb.
cbgunswileyphotos_004.jpg

White M97Lite Prototype in .410,
cbgunswileyphotos_003.jpg

White M97 in .504, Boyds laminated thumbhole
DSC6134.jpg

Those are beautiful!!!!!

Someday i would love to get a 451 or even the 410. Preferably a "BlunderBolt" but any 451 should be a hoot and satisfy my fast twist craving.

GM54-120 said:
Those are beautiful!!!!!

Someday i would love to get a 451 or even the 410. Preferably a "BlunderBolt" but any 451 should be a hoot and satisfy my fast twist craving.

"blunderbolt"........you must know underclocked !

Thats what he called them but i find them to be very interesting and more to my style of shooting IF they shoot as well as other Whites. I really want to try ine with that 336 breach plug that uses a 32S&W short case.

UC I agree that gun is very sharp. I have become very fond of the full stocked Super Safaris but I am not so crazy about that advantage camo on this one. Truly though, all the guns are very nice. That is the first Bison I have seen in a laminated stock.
________
Mazda rx-01 history

flounder said:
..........That is the first Bison I have seen in a laminated stock.

Me too flounder, it is just amazing how when I pull it up, it fits and there is no centering of my eye in the scope, sure is sweet !

Underclocked said:
"Blunderblot" :)

That Super 91 II in .504 is one elegant looking piece.

Of all the laminated ones I have seen over the years, this one is the darkest, & you said it, elegant...........

I would love to see one of the full stocked ones in wood. Great bunch of rifles.

these pictures would rate right up there with some of the nicest looking rifles I have seen. I am rather fond of White rifles, and laminate stocks, but these are real nice looking rifles.

almost to pretty to shoot,almost.........karl

Flounder, you can always send it back to B&C or any other place and you can have that stock redone in any camo pattern you like. I did it once with B&C and it came out great.

Ed

Very nice Skullmount, I sure wish I hat a s-91 like dat 8)

skullmount,
That is a nice collection, I really like the Boyds Thumbhole. I have a Prototype M98 .410 in a Super Safari stock.

What an awesome collection! I have to keep reminding myself "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's White Rifles......

Be blessed.

TJJ said:
Very nice Skullmount, I sure wish I hat a s-91 like dat 8)

If it ever quits snowing you can get over here to handle it !

.....bring yer white gloves :wink:

JStanley said:
What an awesome collection! I have to keep reminding myself "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's White Rifles......

Be blessed.

must be Lutheran....... :)

Back