new triumph pics

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babills

Reaction score
Well a great guy from another sight has donated a remington genesis for my son and it looks like i have made arrangements with my father in law to keep the triumph for myself. put a new scope on it and sling. and here she is what a sharp looking rifle.
017.jpg
[/img]

018.jpg

[/img]
016.jpg

Nice gun. If it shoots as good as all the others I've read about on here then you have one heck of tack driver. What load (bullet /powder) are planning on using? Everybody has had really good results with BH209 and a 250gr. shockwave with a Harvester short black sabot. Congratulations on the gun. What scope is that?

the scope is a simmons 3x9x40. I plan on starting out with 110 grain triple 7 and 250 grain tc shock waves, this load shot great out of my old encore.

You got yourself a sweet rifle... the Triumphs are awesome shooters!

Nice rifle, try some blackhorn 209 powder and you will never use triple 7 again if your gun shoots as good as my Encore....unless you just like swabbing and crud rings. :lol:

frontier gander said:
that chair looks comfy.

nice rifle too

Yeah it does! :lol:

Nice rifle! I bet the Triple Se7en will shoot fine!

yes T 7 pellets are not an issue with the TRIUMPH ..pic of me on the range with the TRIUMPH ...i am sure u will enjoy ur ML ...

thanks guys ill have a range report soon. and yes the chair is comfy.....

black powder said:
yes T 7 pellets are not an issue with the TRIUMPH ..pic of me on the range with the TRIUMPH ...i am sure u will enjoy ur ML ...

:lol: Ever notice how much room a muzzy shooter needs. :wink:

Latest posts

Back