Veteran Roll Call

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir, USAF, 1961-1965, Jet Engine Mechanic, Duluth Minnesota and another place I don't care to remember

Two time graduate of US Army Intelligence School, M.I. Corps, Regular Enlisted
(Saying that wasn't too intelligent, was it? Go ahead, roast me with an Army Intelligence joke. Just make it something I haven't heard before!)
We've heard every Military Intelligence joke ever thought of. 3 times stationed at Huachuca, last one when I retired. Military Intelligence; an oxymoron. Sometimes that was true!

USMC August 1970 to August 1974. E5 electrician. Basic - San Diego, AIT - Camp Pendelton, Electrical School - Camp Lejune, MCAS Cherry Point NC, MABS 24 MCAS Kanaohe Bay Hawaii, MCAS New Bern SC.
Loved every damn minute of it.

USN Nov 67 - Dec 70. E5 Aviation Ordnance, 1 shore duty as Station Weapons and SW pistol team. 1 Fighter Squadron / sea duty F-8s. Decommissioned Squadron and Attack Carrier (Bon Homme Richard CVA31, wooden flight decks) 10 month early out.

USN '62 - '65 USS Philip DD 498 after bombing out of ETA school. Deck force, then Sonar.

Alaska ANG watercraft operator, '83 - '86, Oregon ANG '87-'92 artillery surveyor & FIST, Alaska ANG '92 - '97 watercraft operator. Then they managed to lose all my time for the second time, and I pulled the plug. The first time a friend in Juneau retrieved everything when I sent him my LESs. He was gone the second time and I wasn't going to fight it any more. Besides, the Governor had got rid of our boats and I became an old grunt holding the young sprats back. But I had a good time, all in all!

~Kees~

Back