Very Cool Gift I Recieved!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis1

Reaction score
Very Cool Gift I Recieved!!

I recieved a SUPER Cool gift in the Mail yesterday from a Forum member, and Friend of mine, I wanted to share it here.

Check this out! He made it by Hand, Wet Formed, and Dyed, If you look close you can see it has Elk Tracks in it! This will DEFINITELY be at my Side during Muzzleloader season! What an AWESOME thought out setup this is! I REALLY like it!! I have made some Good friends on these Forums. Many of them i have in my phone, email, and Stay in regular Contact with. 

FDPASIvl.jpg

WOabWNNl.jpg

Caps, all sealed up, yet easy to get at
YuVx7b4l.jpg

2 Powder Charges, 2 Bullets, and Cap Holder, AWESOME Compact Setup!

UZG7Uoel.jpg

Re: Very Cool Gift I Recieved!!

8)
Is there a belt loop on the back :?:

Wow!  That is better than "Super Cool" it's a terrific gift!!

That's really nice!  I always wear a backpack, so I'd have to come up with a way to strap it to the waist belt of my pack.  Would make a nice addition!

I really like your new gift Lewis, talk about getting down to just what is needed - you got it with this setup. I would replace the your bullets with round balls and slip a strip of patch material in the case, cool item, I want one.   :Red tup:

Buck Conner said:
I really like your new gift Lewis, talk about getting down to just what is needed - you got it with this setup. I would replace the your bullets with round balls and slip a strip of patch material in the case, cool item, I want one.   :Red tup:
I just might do it Buck? If this Little CVA .45 Cal Mountain Rifle Shoots really well for me, I am seriously thinking of Deer Hunting with it.

Kentucky Colonel said:
Very nice! I got some wooly socks. Trade? :lol:
Who wants used "wooly socks" worn in the heat of FL, don't trade him ....    :roll:    :bball:

Buck Conner said:
Kentucky Colonel said:
Very nice! I got some wooly socks. Trade? :lol:
Who wants used "wooly socks" worn in the heat of FL, don't trade him ....    :roll:    :bball:

:lol!:

Lewis,

Got in touch with Rick and told him I'll post the pictures as he's having problems until he gets use to this forum.  Nice guy and very fair prices.

Buck

Buck Conner said:
Lewis,

Got in touch with Rick and told him I'll post the pictures as he's having problems until he gets use to this forum.  Nice guy and very fair prices.

Buck
Good deal Buck! Rick is a super good guy :ttups:  This Hunting Pouch setup he made for me is TOP SHELF Nice!

Lew, where did you get those plastic tubes?  I assume you drilled a hole for the lanyard to go through for your caps?

edmehlig said:
Lew, where did you get those plastic tubes?  I assume you drilled a hole for the lanyard to go through for your caps?
Ed,  I didn’t do any of it, Everything came to me that Way, Rick is a true Craftsman :ttups: Everything about this Setup was VERY well thought out! I will use this Setup on all of my Hunts, I LOVE it!!

Just emailed Rick.  I'll see what he charges for the pouch and tubes.  I hunted with Doc White a couple of times and he wore around his neck, a Leather Star Shape one around his neck on a lanyard. Each tip of the star had a musket cap in it.   I thought that was a great idea to help you quickly reload.

edmehlig said:
Just emailed Rick.  I'll see what he charges for the pouch and tubes.  I hunted with Doc White a couple of times and he wore around his neck, a Leather Star Shape one around his neck on a lanyard. Each tip of the star had a musket cap in it.   I thought that was a great idea to help you quickly reload.
The star capper your referring to that Doc wears was purchased at a State Championship Shoot in Colorado held in Leadville CO back in the 90's.

Go to the pouch for pricing under "Muzzleloading Crafts"

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr style=><td class="noprint" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(173, 161, 140);" width="9%"> </td><td class="t-title" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(173, 161, 140);" align="center"> NICE MUZZLE LOADING BELT POUCH</td></tr></table>

edmehlig said:
Most of the supply houses that handle muzzleloading items carry the tubes and yes a hole was drilled in the cap of one tube.

Ed,
I got your email. It comes with the tubes and there’s a small capper in one of the tubes. I make a bigger version of the capperto wear around your neck. I’ll send you one
Rick

Back