Uh oh new white owner

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wet Noodle .504

Reaction score
Hello all. Greetings and salutations. Seeing as how I'm a proud new owner of a white Super 91 .504 I felt it is my duty to participate in the shenanigans that all owners of great rifles get into. All funning aside, it's great to be here.
It seems it could be a blessing or a curse from what I'm reading but thanks for being here. I think I mostly joined to say thank you to all and maybe contribute what I can through time here. I came across this site while researching aspects of different rifles I was interested in and the wealth of information and good spirit is refreshing.

Welcome from Western Virginia. Great choice with your Super 91! Do a search on here on your rifle, lots of good information.
I have two 91's in .504 and .451, both are very accurate and have filled the freezer many times.
Any questions feel free to ask!

Sigh...You are lost. You will never again be able say "I don't need it" when seeing any other Whites for sale.

Adding to gman57's comment about your addiction, 'there are no cures...only treatments" ;)

Welcome!

Back