....NEW CVA ACCURA V2 INFO.......

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer

Reaction score
:D :) 8)

Go to cva.com and click on products then rifles and you'll find the V2. No tool needed for breech plug removal after numerous shots :!: :!: :!: Sounds great to me :!: :!: :!:

probably take $75-100 off their prices if you go to somewhere like budsgunshop or other gun selling websites.

I don't know what the price increase will be over the standard Accura, but it won't be worth it. The tool-free plug is nice (and it works well) but it really isn't a big deal to take out the older plug... is it?

Based off of CVA's website the increase is around $50, depending on model. It also has added "ACCURA V2?s stock and forestock have been upgraded with a SoftTouch coating and rubber grip panels."

I wonder if this new breach plug can be used in an Accura :?:

nope cant be used in the current accura.

the prices on cva's website are always more expensive. i was reading on their blog that they advise you not to buy direct from them as they can not under cut their Stores that stock their product. They will however give you a list of the companies that do stock their items.

Latest posts

Back