Traditions pursuit XLT

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntermancam

Reaction score
I recently picked up a pursuit XLT at a local gun store. I had purchased used, today was my first day firing it and love the gun. I have a few questions about it though. When I got it I had thought the stock had a extension on it, like it was a youth gun and they had just put a extension on it. Well I went to load the thing and it compresses, quite a bit. I didn't know what to think. After firing the first shot I realized how little recoil it had, it felt like a .22 almost (80 grains of BH209 with a 240 grain Hornady xtp). After doing some research today I find that traditions sold it that way it has a "Knox recoil reduction system" my questions are 1. Is there any special cleaning or maintenance for the stock (didn't come with a manual)
2. Where can I find parts for it if it breaks or if it comes down to it where can I get that stock.
3. Do any of the newer muzzleloader parts interchange with mine?
Id like to keep this gun for a while and it should last if I take care of it but I don't want to be SOL if it breaks

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Blackhawk! Makes the Knoxx systems. They're a pretty good company from all I hear. All their stuff carries a 12 month warranty. I have Knoxx system on my Mossberg and I love it. There is nothing to do to it as far as maintenance. Blackhawk.com is their website for info.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Back